Level 2 Support Services Staff perform general maintenance at the estate's Reception & Ticket Center including, but not limited to: general maintenance duties; custodial and janitorial work; stocking; and care and upkeep of public spaces and parking areas. Support Services team members will also provide general assistance and support for the department, leadership, and the company in providing a world class experience for guests accessing and using the assigned location.
1. High school diploma required. Additional education, training, and/or certification(s) preferred. Trade certifications and/or licenses are preferred.
2. At least two (2) years of previous maintenance experience required. The preferred candidate will have three (3) years of experience. Must have prior experience with repair/maintenance for carpentry, HVAC, plumbing, and/or electrical systems.
3. Demonstrated commitment to delivery of world class internal/external guest service.
4. Strong planning, organizational, project and time management skills, with excellent attention to detail and a focus on quality.
5. Proactive, exercises good judgment; problem solver; anticipates, addresses, and troubleshoot issues; can prioritize work, multi-task, and adapt as needed.
6. Ability to take direction and understand and execute instructions successfully; self-directed and motivated; works well independently and as part of team.
7. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to convey information clearly and concisely, and interact with/respond to guests in an appropriate manner.
1. Able to stand and walk long periods of time; must be able to climb stairs and ladders.
2. Must be able to work indoors and outside with variable climate conditions for extended periods of time.
3. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on regular basis and up to 70 pounds on occasion.
4. Ability to operate various equipment, tools, and machinery.
5. Must have a valid driver's license and be at least 19 years of age.
6. May be exposed to dirt, dust, pollen, fumes, chemicals, and/or other particulates.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Clean restrooms, public areas, offices, breakrooms, and parking areas.
2. General maintenance and repair work for assigned location(s) to include light carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, and electrical upkeep.
3. Stocking supplies, and ensuring inventory levels are sufficient for building operations.
4. Carry out small tasks as need (light bulbs, change filters, oil pumps, etc.).
5. Interacts with and responds to guests, including answering questions and providing information.
6. Ensures parking areas and exteriors are clean, cleared, and maintained according to estate standards.