North Carolina Group adding Mohs Surgeon
Job #** 100% Mohs or Mohs/General Dermatology **
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a full-time, Fellowship trained Mohs Surgeon to join their client in Greensboro, North Carolina. This is a permanent role, with a company dedicated to serving patients in need of quality care. Group is adding physician due to current Mohs Surgeon relocating to one of their other locations. Established patient base with excellent referrals.Highlights of this opportunity include:
Employee Benefits include:
- 100% Mohs, 4 days/week or Mohs/General Dermatology, 4 days Mohs, 1 day General Dermatology
- Can expect to see 10 Mohs cases/day, 4 days/week
- Mohs lab on site
- Be fully supported by two experienced and trained histotechnologists and Medical Assistants
- Nextech EMR
- Earn a base salary plus a very attractive bonus schedule
- Full benefits package including malpractice, CME, health, disability, life, 401K match up to 4%, paid time off plus holidays
Location is part of the Piedmont Triad and close to all the major cities in North Carolina. Only 30 miles from Winston-Salem. Great school systems and more than 90 miles of trails for hiking, biking, walking and running. Over 200 days of sunshine a year!
For immediate consideration, please forward your confidential CV to or contact Terry directly at , Extension 1.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: , Ext. 1
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at .
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician