Practice in a single specialty, private pulmonary/critical care group
- Work with colleagues out of one hospital
- 3 week rotation: 1 week in the ICU, 1 week off, 4 days pulmonary outpatient clinic
- Research labs and sleep labs available, if interested
- Guaranteed salary leading to partnership track, with lucrative potential
- Full benefit package, including malpractice, 401k, family health, CME, etc.
Winston-Salem is a region with an upward trajectory that still maintains its Southern roots. But while the population is traditionally Southern in its friendliness, it's also comprised of cultures from around the globe. One of the most appealing aspects of living in Winston-Salem is the bang you get for your buck.
The community is centrally located between Raleigh and Charlotte and the mountains and the coast. The arts have been at the heart of Winston-Salem for almost 250 years. It is home to art museums and the University of North Carolina hosts community performances and other cultural events. The region appeals to outdoorsy residents, too. It boasts a web of local hiking trails, as well as state parks.
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, sports