Pediatric Openings in North Carolina
Join single specialty group of 28 pediatricians and 15 advance practice providers.
- Outpatient practice with newborn rounding
- No inpatient or attendance at deliveries
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 - 5
- Phone call only with nurse triage, first call
- Modern facility with state of the art equipment including lab and radiology
- Established infrastructure with processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies
- Competitive compensation with productivity/quality bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits
- Location is able to accept visa candidates
With a population over 130,000, Fayetteville ranks as the sixth largest municipality in North Carolina. This city boasts a warm climate, even warmer people, beautiful neighborhoods, a revitalized historic downtown and a multi-cultural atmosphere. Areas of interest include Botanical Gardens and museums, along with the shopping, lodging and restaurant choices of metropolitan areas. It is close to the best beaches on the East Coast and just a few hours from the breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountains.
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, neonatology, pediatric, primary, primary care