Are you looking for the Lake Life where you can hunt, fish or relax?
- Join a well established pediatric office
- Employment with the benefits of a cohesive group
- Join 3 providers along with an excellent support staff,
- 4 day rotating schedule
- Open Monday through Friday, 8 to 5 practice, rotating Saturdays 8 to noon
- See approximately 20 patients/day
- Call will be 1 in 4
- Competitive salary based on experience, plus production bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package with malpractice, insurances, retirement, CME and monetary assistance, etc.
- Loan repayments available
- Must be Board-Eligible or Board-Certified
Practice is located 45 minutes from Fayetteville and from the beaches, where there are options to live along the intercoastal?s basin. The location is in Southeastern North Carolina with a good climate. Whether you're driving down tree-lined streets or swimming in the crystal clear waters of White Lake, one of the most popular summer resorts in the Southeastern United States. In addition to its viable downtown commercial district with canopied, family-owned shops and its outlying shopping centers, this community possesses an aura of charm and southern hospitality that is truly unique.
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care