Med/Peds or Family Medicine Hospitalist - One Hour from Raleigh, North Carolina
Our client is seeking qualified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics physician for its hospitalist service.
- Provider will work 8 and 12 hour day shifts with occasional nights, approximately 17 shifts per month
- Average of 17-18 patient encounters per day
- Highly competitive salary and hospital benefits
- Responsibilities include round on Adult and Pediatric patients, attend caesarian sections and round in the newborn nursery, admit patients from the ER, as well as directly from primary care offices
- Physicians will run codes/round in the ICU, care for skilled care and swing bed patients
- Work independently, with specialty doctors available by phone - procedures optional
Set in the coastal plains, this community has a lot to offer someone looking to further their career while enjoying life at a more casual pace. It is a cozy city that offers small town life with the accessibility of urban amenities. Located close to I-95 and I-40, residents can easily venture to the sandy North Carolina coast or the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care