Interventional Cardiologist for Private Practice in North Carolina
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is pleased to be assisting with the search for an interventional cardiologist for a
private practice one hour from Raleigh/Durham, NC.
- Join 3 interventional cardiologists and 3 PAs
- Weekday general call 1:4, Weekend/holiday Shared call with community physicians approximately 6 times annually
- Modern, busy practice, well managed
- Excellent compensation with production and robust benefit package
- Potential partnership track
- State-of-the art practice has vascular lab that performs percutaneous interventions both arterial and venous
- Preferred candidates would have percutaneous arterial and venous interventional skills and interest
If you enjoy golfing, history, mild weather and a hometown spirit, this is the place for you! With over 400K in the
metro area, including a military base, you'll find a lovely selection of neighborhoods and school options for your
family plus culture and entertainment amenities as well. Located close to the beaches (90 minutes east) and the larger urban areas (Raleigh/Durham 60 minutes, Charlotte 3 hours) The cost of living provides great opportunity for high quality lifestyle.
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiovascular, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, heart, invasive, non interventional