Cardiothoracic Surgeon Needed in Eastern North Carolina
Eastern North Carolina hospital is seeking a Cardiothoracic Surgeon with a primary interest in cardiac surgery.
- Hospital is a 909-bed tertiary referral center, providing acute, intermediate, rehabilitation and outpatient health services to more than 1.4 million people in 29 counties.
- Applicants should be proficient with LVADs and have at least 2 years of experience.
- Inpatient services will be provided at the Medical Center.
- Academic employed with fixed term or tenured track appointment option
- Well established and nationally recognized cardiac surgery team
- Access to high volumes and complex cases
- State of the art inpatient and outpatient facilities including a 6-story cardiac hospital attached to a 909-bed level 1 trauma center
- Strong robotic program
- 29 county service area that includes 1.5 million residents
- 8-hospital network
- Ability to teach medical students, residents, and fellows
Located in the heart of Eastern NC, this is an ideal, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen. Town is 45 miles from I-95 and just over an hour from Raleigh, the Outer Banks, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean.
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiothoracic, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, heart, invasive, non invasive