A medical practice medicine in one of the best areas of North Carolina is seeking an internal medicine or family practice physician. This is a growing and physician-owned multi-specialty group. Join a well-established modern practice with a patient-centered approach, electronic medical records, and a highly efficient support staff. This office is a single location outpatient practice with zero hospital responsibility. Great lifestyle offered with a Monday through Friday work schedule and phone only call. You will be joining three other physicians and two extenders, with call shared among the entire primary care division. You wills see an average of 20 to 22 patients per day.
You will receive a substantial two year base salary to be followed by a competitive production model pay plan and partnership. You will also receive medical benefits, a 401K with match, relocation assistance, CME time, vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, send your CV to Arthur Moran at or call me directly at ..
- Monday - Friday with low phone only call
- Large, well established group
- Centricity EMR
- Competitive salary
- RVU/production bonus
- Electronic medical records in place
- Voted one of the best communities for young people and cities to do business
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: care, family, family medicine, family practice, general practice, hospitalist, nocturnist, physician md do, practice, urgent