A clinic in North Carolina seeks an internal medicine or family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 1 - 2 days per week, 4 - 6 hours per day, and the physician will see 4 - 5 patients per day. The facility has Methasoft EMR. The incoming physician must have a NC state license.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment.
- Certification: BC not required
- License: NC state license needed
- Schedule: 1 - 2 days per week
- Charting: Methasoft EMR
- Caseload: 4 - 5 patients per day
- Procedures: Addiction treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care physician, clinic, family, family medicine physician, family practice, family practice physician, general practice, outpatient, primary