Loading some great jobs for you...
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) SOF Trainer you will mentor and deliver emergent threat training to all Army SOF units, including Special Forces, Rangers, Civil Affairs, Psychological Operations, and Special Aviation Units. You will provide direct customer feedback to the Senior SOF Training Coordinator and Training Development and Delivery (TDD) Functional Lead. You and your teammates will enhance TDD training development specialists in their understanding of SOF-unique mission requirements to ensure new training curriculum is realistic and relevant to Army SOF troops. You will interact with fellow Home Station Training (HST), Mobile Training Team (MTT), and Combat Training Center (CTC) senior trainers to build and maintain interoperability between Army SOF and General-Purpose Forces.
More About the Role:
You will have direct access to the ETTRIC (Emerging Threat Training Readiness Integration Center) for a complete understanding of emerging threats, the Army’s Readiness goals, and related logistical requirements to enhance Army SOF’s effectiveness against threat networks. Through our ETTRIC you will provide the most relevant and realistic training profiles to the Army SOF community and ensure Army SOF Units are prepared to counter IED and UAS threats and beyond, to include National Defense Strategy (NDS) 2+3 emerging threats from near-peer competitors. You will monitor and analyze strategic and operational information to advise the client and the SOF warfighter on new and emerging threats and tactics, techniques, and procedures.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
· More than two years of deployed operational experience within the various Theater Special Operations Command’s or Joint Special Operations Command.
· More than 5 years of SOF military experience, including recent combat deployments, and be well-versed in all areas of emerging enemy tactics, techniques, and procedures.
· Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
· Willing to conduct periodic travel within CONUS and OCONUS locations.
· More than five years of SOF experience providing input and advice to SOF leaders– to include deployment scheduling, pre-deployment training, equipment modernization and requirements, and training/mentoring of subordinates.
· Willing to work rotating shifts if needed - that may include nights and weekends.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
· Bachelor's degree and three years of experience, or Associate degree and five years of experience, or 10 years of relevant work experience.
· Professional Military Education (PME) on emerging threats from NDS 2+3 near-peer environment.
· More than three years of experience conducting SOF special skills such as ASOT, MFF, or Combat Diving and how those skills may relate to/counter emerging threats.
· More than 10 years of SOF military experience, and/or a combination of military and Inter-Agency experience, and familiar with military campaigns operating in the “Grey Zone” or below the level of armed conflict.
· Experience providing operational briefings at the O5-O6 level.
What We Can Offer You:
· CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) is a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI with a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-WGI team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Recruiting, Assessment, and Selection (RAS) process.
· CACI-WGI’s mission places its personnel against the government’s most critical emerging challenges. Work with us and you’ll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
· CACI-WGI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...