Caregiver needed in Wilson
Please apply online at:
Qualified individuals with appropriate experience and credentials to provide personal care attendant and homemaker services.Performance Responsibilities and Standards:
- Assist with personal care activities including:
- Baths (sponge, tub, shower and bed bath)
- Oral hygiene
- Skin care and foot care
- Grooming of hair (shampoo and combing), shaving, and ordinary care of nails
- Catheter and ostomy care (Empty Only)
- Transferring (bed to chair, wheelchair and shower, etc.)
- Dressing and undressing
- Medication assistance
- Assist with household tasks necessary to the client s health care needs, including:
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals
- Assisting in feeding client, as appropriate
- Light housekeeping of client s environment, including linens and making bed
- Laundering client s clothing and bedding
- Other household duties, as may be required
- Measure and record oral, rectal, auxiliary temperatures, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure, as instructed.
- Use equipment and supplies safely.
- Monitor, observe, and encourage range of motion exercises and other procedures as instructed by any professional staff.
- Maintain a written log with receipts of all client money used to purchase goods or materials for the client s care.
- Report any changes in client s condition to the Supervisor.
- Document care provided consistent with agency requirements.
- Perform other duties as requested.
It is the policy of Amada Senior Care to base hiring and job performance decisions solely on an individual s ability to perform essential job functions. Persons with disabilities are eligible for this or any position provided they can perform those functions with reasonable accommodation.